corner corner Good Boy! The Movie Novel

Good Boy! The Movie Novel
by Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld | Children's Books
Registered by whiskeyjane of Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on 3/18/2008

status (set by whiskeyjane): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by whiskeyjane from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My son bought this book at the Scholastic book fair in November 2003 at his school. It has glossy color photos inside. 138 pages

FROM BACK COVER: Owen has a dog-walking business, but no dog of his own - until he meets Hubble. The strange brown mutt isn't from the neighborhood, or even the planet Earth! Now Owen must help Hubble with his secret mission from space: preparing Earth dogs for a visit from their ancestral leader, the Greater Dane. She is coming from Sirius, the Dog Star, to inspect all Earthbound dogs. And Hubble knows she won't like what she sees! Will Owen be able to save Earth's beloved furry companions from being recalled into space? And will he be able to make a new friend in the process?

Journal Entry 2 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, June 04, 2017

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home

Journal Entry 3 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Sunday, June 04, 2017

I liked this book a lot. I read it again this week. It's in good condition. I will share it with a friend for her LFL

Journal Entry 4 by whiskeyjane at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Saturday, July 29, 2017

Released 4 mos ago (8/3/2017 UTC) at Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

I put this book in the mail to * for her LFL