corner corner The Key to Midnight

The Key to Midnight
by Dean Koontz | Horror
Registered by imuzak12 of Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on 3/15/2008

status (set by sushiko): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by imuzak12 from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Paperback 432-pages

Book Description:
Joanna left America ten years ago to become a singer in a Japanese nightclub. A strange dream haunts her night after night; a man with steel fingers reaching for a hypodermic syringe. Alex had seen Joanna in news photos of a Senator's daughter who disappeared. Slowly he helps her realize that she's not who she thought she was and to unlock her dark secrets she needs The Key to Midnight.

I got this book from three reasons.
1) I love Koontz's book.
2) This story starts from Kyoto, Japan.
3) Some reviews I read said it was a good story.

It was okay since I finish reading to the last page. However, the plot was outdated. Since this book is written long time ago, I cannot really complain about it.

Registered@Key West, Florida, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by imuzak12 at Waiting Room at Miyajima Pier in Miyajima (Itsukushima) / 宮島 (厳島), Hiroshima-ken Japan on Friday, May 23, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/21/2008 UTC) at Waiting Room at Miyajima Pier in Miyajima (Itsukushima) / 宮島 (厳島), Hiroshima-ken Japan

I left the book near pay-phone in Waiting Room at Miyajima Pier. The story starts in Kyoto, Japan. I hope somebody will find and like it.

Journal Entry 3 by sushiko from Hiroshima / 広島市, 広島県 Japan on Tuesday, August 19, 2008

友達が宮島でみつけました。