corner corner Life Expectancy

Life Expectancy
by Dean Koontz | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by imuzak12 of Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on 3/15/2008

status (set by SONIC69): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by imuzak12 from Virginia Beach, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Paperback 512-pages

Book Description:
Before he died on a storm-wracked night, Jimmy Tock's grandfather predicted there would be five dark days in his grandson's life -- five dates whose terrible events Jimmy must prepare himself to face. The first is to occur in his twentieth year, the last in his thirtieth. What terrifying events await Jimmy on these five critical days? What challenges must he survive? The path he follows will defy every expectation and will take all the love, humor, and courage he possesses. For who Jimmy Tock is and what he must accomplish on the five days his world turns is a mystery both dangerous and wondrous...

Life Expectancy...enjoy it while you can.

I loved this book! It was very fun and exciting to read. I loved Grandma Tock! She was sooo funny!

Registered@Key West, Florida, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by imuzak12 at Kanzaki / 神埼市, Saga-ken Japan on Thursday, May 08, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/16/2008 UTC) at Kanzaki / 神埼市, Saga-ken Japan

This goes to SONIC69 as RABCK. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by SONIC69 on Sunday, May 18, 2008

This was a gift (RABCK) from imuzak12. Thanks once again. TBR pile is expanding!

Journal Entry 4 by SONIC69 on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is the first Dean Koontz book I have ever read. It was very funny. In fact, over the top in parts, but I couldn't put it down.
I am keen to read more of his books.

Journal Entry 5 by SONIC69 on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This book is off to Tochigi prefecture, Japan.