corner corner Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood

Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood
by Rebecca Wells | Literature & Fiction
Registered by melydia of Centreville, Virginia USA on 3/15/2008

status (set by opilia11171): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Picked this up at the Book Thing in Baltimore.

Journal Entry 2 by melydia at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 21, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the International Day of the Book in Kensington, Maryland.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, April 28, 2008

This was leftover at the end of the International Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland, yesterday. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by melydia at Milwaukee Frozen Custard in Manassas, Virginia USA on Friday, May 02, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/2/2008 UTC) at Milwaukee Frozen Custard in Manassas, Virginia USA

Left on a table.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by opilia11171 from Manassas, Virginia USA on Friday, May 16, 2008

I work at a frozen custard shop where I found this book. It was sitting on a table. One of my co-workers found it and gave it to me. They know that I read a lot and very quickly and they knew that no one would be coming back for the book. We are located right next to a used book store and everyone always brings me the dropped books.

I was highly surprised to see the traveling label on the book. I've heard of the website before, I knew what it was about, but this was the first time I had actually seen one of these books.

Though I have yet to read the book it's the next one on my list. Then after that I will be leaving it at a walmart or something. lol.