corner corner The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children)

The Clan of the Cave Bear (Earth's Children)
by Jane M Auel | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, March 15, 2008

Picked up at the Book Thing in Baltimore.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 21, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the International Day of the Book in Kensington, Maryland.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 04, 2008

We gave away over 1,000 books, but there were so many leftover at the end. This one was one of the MANY that came home with me.

Journal Entry 4 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, September 27, 2008

I released this book as part of the 2008 You're Such An Animal Release Challenge from the Release Challenges forum. Can you find the animal name in the title of this book?

Journal Entry 5 by crrcookie at National Mall in -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA on Saturday, September 27, 2008

Released 5 yrs ago (9/27/2008 UTC) at National Mall in -- Parks (regional and national), District of Columbia USA

This book was recently given to me by ResQgeek so that I would have enough books to release at the festival.

************************************************************

The Library of Congress Celebrates the Joy of Reading

The 2008 National Book Festival, organized and sponsored by the Library of Congress and hosted by First Lady Laura Bush, will be held on Saturday, September 27, 2008, on the National Mall in Washington, D.C., between 3rd and 7th streets from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. The festival is free and open to the public.

I will be wandering around the festival with a bright yellow wagon full of books. I hope that many are found by eager readers.

************************************************************

You have found a very special book! This book was left on purpose because it needs to find a new reader. You can help this book travel on by passing it to a friend or leaving it "in the wild" when you are done with it. It doesn't have to travel far or soon. Feel free to enjoy it for as long as you like.

You may always make a journal entry without joining the website but if you do decide to join please use the screenname crrcookie or any other previous journaler of this book as the referring member.

Have a great day and Happy BookCrossing!!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, September 27, 2008