corner corner Irish Rebel

Irish Rebel
by Nora Roberts | Romance
Registered by wingmaggiemuffetwing of Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 09, 2008

status (set by starrdust): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingmaggiemuffetwing from Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 09, 2008

A nice relaxing read, this story takes place on a horse-breeding ranch in the USA. The owner's daughter falls in love with the new Irish horse-trainer that was hired for the ranch.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmaggiemuffetwing at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 09, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (3/9/2008 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Barrie, Ontario Canada

sending to another bookcrosser for valentine prize. Releasing for Irish Challenge.

Journal Entry 3 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Picked up at the BookCrossing meet-up in Barrie, at Tim Horton's (Essa Rd/Bryne Dr). Thanks maggie - this one will be good to hold onto until next year's Irish Challenge, and as I enjoy Nora Roberts I'll also plan to read it (and will have no excuse for not getting it read by March '09 in time to release for KarmelK's Challenge!!).

Journal Entry 4 by wingstarrdustwing from Cookstown, Ontario Canada on Sunday, March 15, 2009

I don't generally read Romance novels, but as this was one by Nora Roberts who is an author I enjoy, I decided to read this book before releasing it for the Irish Challenge this year. Finished it today and it was a light and enjoyable book. I'll be sending it on its way to a new reader as part of the Celebrate the Irish Challenge!

Journal Entry 5 by wingstarrdustwing at Alliston, Ontario Canada on Monday, March 16, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (3/16/2009 UTC) at Alliston, Ontario Canada

Mailed as a RABCK to chevylady1, as this book was on her Wish List.
Controlled release for the 2009 Celebrate the Irish Challenge