corner corner Amendment of Life (A Detective Inspector Sloan mystery)

Amendment of Life (A Detective Inspector Sloan mystery)
by Catherine Aird | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/4/2008

status (set by JanetGriff): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

When a body turns up in the famous yew hedge maze at Aumerle Court, DI Sloan & DC Crosby find themselves caught up in an investigation which has more twists & turns than the maze itself.

This was picked up at a library sale. I did read it a few years back, but I always enjoy this author's mysteries.....may read again before releasing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Halifax Library in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 08, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/8/2008 UTC) at Halifax Library in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

On table in entrance

To the lucky finder of this book...

Hi & welcome to BookCrossing!
Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world. When you've read it, feel free to pass it to someone else who'll enjoy it or why not leave it in a public spot to find...just like you did!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me, Plum-crazy, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm succesfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by JanetGriff on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I caught it on its way out of the library on a table full of leaflets. I started to read it but I'm reading a book by Philip Larkin at the moment so I want to finish that first. I'll read it when I've finished that then if I like it I may pass it on to a friend or leave it in town somewhere where it won't get we !