corner corner Moment of Truth

Moment of Truth
by Lisa Scottoline | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 5/10/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, May 10, 2008

Amazon Editorial Review:

Attorney Jack Newlin comes home one evening to find his wife, Honor, dead on the floor of their elegant dining room.Convinced that he knows who killed her -- and determined to hid the truth -- Jack decides to make it look as though he did it. Staging the crime scene so that the evidence incriminates him, he then calls the police. And to hammer the final nail in his coffin, he hires the most inexperienced lawyer he can find, a reluctant rookie by the name of Mary Di Nunzio, employed at the hot Philadelphia firm of Rosato and Associates.

Unfortunately for Jack, hiring Mary may turn out to be his only mistake.

Though inexperienced, Mary doubts Jack's confession and begins to investigate the crime. Her ethics and instincts tell her she can't defend a man who wants only one thing -- to convict himself. Or can she? Smarter, gutsier, and more determined than she has any right to be, Mary decides to stock with the case. With help from the most unexpected sources, she sets out to prove what really happened -- because as any lawyer knows, a case is never as simple as it seems.

And nothing is ever certain until the final moment of truth.

I've read other books featuring Rosato & Associates so am expecting to enjoy this one.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Friday, May 23, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/24/2008 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Passing this to my sister...to read, pass to a friend or sell at a carboot sale if she wants!

This book will be on it's travels to London in May....but where will it decide to stay?

Well, if you're reading this then you've found it & you can tell me!
Please take a minute to say where it was discovered...
...& you can tell me what you thought of it.

Thanks for visiting us at Bookcrossing & enjoy the book - Plum-crazy

EDIT: July 20th 2010...
Thanks anonymous finder for taking the time to journal this book - it's lovely to hear from it again :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Marrakech, Marrakech-Tensift-Al Haouz Morocco on Monday, July 19, 2010

I enjoyed this book. It was interesting and kept my attention all of the way through. The characters were believable and interesting. The ending could have been alittle better tying up the characters but apart from that it was good!

I will be passing this book onto my father!