corner corner A Friend of the Family

A Friend of the Family
by Lisa Jewell | Romance
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/9/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, March 09, 2008

Amazon Editorial Review:
Brothers Tony, Sean, and Ned had the perfect upbringing, but now that they are grown up, real life is starting to get in the way. Tony’s dealing with divorce and a weight problem. Novelist Sean is up against a serious case of writer’s block and a shock announcement from his “perfect” new girlfriend. Their parents have a new lodger, Gervase—why is Bernie, their mother, so keen to give this unsavory waif a home? And what is the real reason for kid brother Ned's surprise return from his travels in Australia?

Read this when it first came out, & really enjoyed it. If you like Jill Mansell or Catherine Alliott , you'll enjoylove this.

Bought at a library sale for releasing as part of the All In The Family Challenge

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at canalside in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/2/2008 UTC) at canalside in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

left on a bench

Released as part of the
ALL IN THE FAMILY RELEASE CHALLENGE (#21)

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world. When you've read it, feel free to pass it to someone else who'll enjoy it.

If finding this book makes you consider joining BookCrossing, could I ask you to consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - then I know I'm successfully spreading the Bookcrossing word!

Thank you....& enjoy the book!

Edit 18/04/08:
THANK YOU ANONYMOUS FINDER FOR JOURNALLING THIS BOOK -I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED IT!

Plum-crazy

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, April 18, 2008

i caught the book sat on a bench on the canel side i went back to the car to wait for my husband and decided to go on to the canel side for a couple of minuites and saw it sat there had a look at it and took it home it was very easy reading and i really enjoyed it.
It's different from the normal ones i read like lynne andrews it was good i'm glad i found it thank you.

CAUGHT IN BRIGHOUSE WEST YORKSHIRE