corner corner Plague Of Frogs : The Horrifying True Story

Plague Of Frogs : The Horrifying True Story
by William Souder | Nonfiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 2/29/2008

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, February 29, 2008

Picked this up from the closeout sale at the Chapters Outlet store.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 21, 2012

The book cover sounded more interesting than the actual book. I expected a more resounding conclusion with more details to be reached by the end of the book...but it never really came for me. I did at least take some knowledge away from this cautionary tale about what we humans are doing to the earth.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at 1 Front St. West in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 28, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (9/28/2012 UTC) at 1 Front St. West in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.