corner corner The Guy Next Door

The Guy Next Door
by Meg Cabot | Literature & Fiction
Registered by whirl of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 2/29/2008

status (set by intry): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by whirl from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, February 29, 2008

Bought this book for a RABCK. Not really my type of book, but I couldn't resist reading it anyway (it's a book - and it was in my possession for a few days - what can I say :). For the first 15 pages or so I was wondering when the actual book was going to start because all there was in the book was emails. Then I realized that the whole book was just emails! I liked that, it's different, and it was very well done because it got the story across and you didn't feel like anything was forced that normally wouldn't have been in an email. So it scored some points there, and the story was amusing - so I give it a 6.

But enough about the book! Where is it heading?? An unsuspecting bookcrosser will be receiving the book in the mail really soon! If that's you: Enjoy reading it!

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Wednesday, March 05, 2008

yes, it's me! I'm the unsuspecting next reader of this book! I mean wow whirl this was such a great surprise for me! Not only was the book on my wish list but actually this was the first book that i ever added in my wish list! I loved the previous Meg Cabot book that i read so this one will definitely be my next read! Thank you soooo very much for thinking of me!
((((((((((whirl))))))))))

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Wednesday, March 12, 2008

wow this was the quickest read i've ever done! I just grabbed the book this afternoon to read the back cover and without realizing it i was already reading it for good. Some six hours later i'm done with it. What can i say, i got completely hooked up! It was such an easy relaxing read which i think i quite needed it. What can i say, Meg Cabot is great!

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 29, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (5/30/2008 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

I'm sending the book to Boznia and Herzegovina where sudokugirl is already waiting for it. This way one more country will turn to red in my lifelong challenge's map. I hope you'll enjoy reading it as much as i did!

The book is also taking part in another challenge. This one's charbono's Around the World Challenge 2008. It's goal is to fill the world with books and make it the biggest library! You can visit the link given in the post and see everything about past and present of the challenge.

Journal Entry 5 by sudokugirl from Sarajevo, Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina on Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Arrived safe and sound this morning :) Thank you for sending this my way, pepita, and I wish you good luck with your challenge.

Journal Entry 6 by sudokugirl from Sarajevo, Sarajevo Bosnia-Herzegovina on Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A quick read and a sweet piece of chicklit. The fact that it was all written in the form of e-mails suited me perfectly. Thank you for sharing, whirl and pepita, I hope the next reader enjoys it as much as we all did.
___________________________

July 2008
Reserved for Everybook VBB on bookobsessed.com

Journal Entry 7 by sudokugirl at Every Book VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/27/2009 UTC) at Every Book VBB, Virtual Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sent to intrycksflikka. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by intry from Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank you! :)

Journal Entry 9 by intry at Åbo Akademi, Arken in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (2/16/2016 UTC) at Åbo Akademi, Arken in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

In the main entrance, where you leave your cloths.