corner corner Jane Eyre (Penguin Classics)

Jane Eyre (Penguin Classics)
by Charlotte Brontë | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Mozette of Logan City, Queensland Australia on 7/17/2008

status (set by yayajanuary): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Mozette from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Thursday, July 17, 2008

I haven't yet read this book, yet I have a copy on my bookshelves waiting to be read... it has been waiting for decades to be read. So, this little gem is going to be given away to anyone who wishes it to be theirs.

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Thanks a lot for this book Mozette. I look forward to rereading this one. I read it once when I was a kid. (Of course in a version specially adapted for children) And I liked it a lot. It'll be funny to see how my memory of this book corresponds with reality! Thanks again!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen from Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well, considering it has been such a long time since I read the kids version of Jane Eyre, I still seem to remember quite a lot of it. It must have made an impression back then!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/24/2009 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is on its way to yayajanuary in Indonesia. Thanks for helping me out with my Lifetime Release Challenge. Hope you'll like the book!

Journal Entry 5 by yayajanuary from Jakarta, Jakarta Indonesia on Thursday, March 12, 2009

thanks moriquen