corner corner A Quiet Belief In Angels

by R.J. Ellory | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by LeighBCD on 2/28/2008

status (set by LeighBCD): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bought on Amazon to fill up a free postage deal. Not sure if I will like this - murder mystery set in 1939 America - but it is a Richard & Judy pick so shall give it a whirl.

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Sunday, March 09, 2008

This was OK but I skim read after about page 120 because I did not really care about what happened to the narrator and all I wanted to know was who had done it!

I will release this book into the wild for someone else to find - I hope whoever discovers this book in the future enjoys it, please make a journal entry here to let me know where in the world this book may go to. Welcome to Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases on Friday, April 04, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/4/2008 UTC) at ReaditSwapit exchanged by post for another book in Read it swap it., readitswapit.co.uk -- Controlled Releases

Welcome to Bookcrossing, I hope you enjoy the site and reading and releasing books - hopefully so since you enjoy swapping books!!