corner corner Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict

Confessions of a Jane Austen Addict
by Laurie Viera Rigler | Literature & Fiction
Registered by jessidee of Eatonton, Georgia USA on 3/23/2008

status (set by valentina1209): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jessidee from Eatonton, Georgia USA on Sunday, March 23, 2008

Similar to Me and Mr. Darcy, but much better! Courtney Stone wakes up in Regency England and ends up living like a Jane Austen character, complete with her own Mr. Darcy-like beau. How she gets there is never explained, but it's a fun book. As Austen sequels go, it's one of the better ones.

Journal Entry 2 by jessidee from Eatonton, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sent to BeverlyInSC. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by BeverlyInSC from Piedmont, South Carolina USA on Thursday, April 17, 2008

I so received this from jessidee who so kindly traded books with me.

Journal Entry 4 by BeverlyInSC from Piedmont, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I totally enjoyed this book! It's now on it's way to valentina1209 for her enjoyment.

Journal Entry 5 by valentina1209 from Bethpage, New York USA on Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm a Jane Austen addict, and this book caught my eye! Thanks for sending it my way, Beverly!

Journal Entry 6 by valentina1209 at Library in Liberty of the Seas, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- International Waters on Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Released 1 yr ago (10/17/2015 UTC) at Library in Liberty of the Seas, -- Ports, Waterways & Ships -- International Waters