corner corner Stancliffe's Hotel (Penguin Classics)

Stancliffe's Hotel (Penguin Classics)
by Charlotte Bronte | Literature & Fiction
Registered by katrinat of Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom on 2/15/2008

status (set by Dauw): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by katrinat from Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, February 15, 2008

ABANDONED, IT JUST WASN'T MY THING SO VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I EXPECTED

Journal Entry 2 by katrinat from Southend-on sea, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sent out to Greece, enjoy x

Journal Entry 3 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Friday, March 07, 2008

and the book just arrived! Thanks katrinat for sending it, it'll go to mount tbr where i hope it won't stay for too long.

Journal Entry 4 by pepita-di-Corfu at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, March 22, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/24/2008 UTC) at international BCing in by post, to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

i'm sending this book to far far away Taiwan to bookcrosser Dauw. Since i've never sent a book to Taiwan before this one will help me with my lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world.
I decided to also add this book in charbono's Around the World Challenge 2008, similar to mine only on this one contribute bookcrossers from all over the world sending books worldwide too.
I hope you'll enjoy reading Dauw!

Journal Entry 5 by Dauw from Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Got home from a nice evening of Belgian beer and good company to find this book waiting for me. Thank you Pepita-di-Corfu! Am reading the introduction now, and it looks even better than I expected. Will read it soon.

Journal Entry 6 by Dauw from Leiden, Zuid-Holland Netherlands on Monday, April 07, 2008

Very different from what I expected, it's certainly not Jane Eyre, but great stuff. I couldn't always follow the politics, since the intended audience was much better up-to-date on them than I am. Made me think that someone should dig up all those Glass Town and Angria and other writings and make a big omnibus with all of it in it.