corner corner Such a Pretty Girl

Such a Pretty Girl
by Laura Wiess | Teens
Registered by wingmelydiawing of Centreville, Virginia USA on 2/15/2008

status (set by jay71325): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmelydiawing from Centreville, Virginia USA on Friday, February 15, 2008

This arrived in the mail the other day. I assume I won it in a contest but honestly I have no idea.

Registered in Centreville, Virginia, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmelydiawing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Monday, April 21, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/27/2008 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

To be given away at the International Day of the Book in Kensington, Maryland.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 3 by jay71325 from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Sunday, April 27, 2008

I picked it up at the Kensington Book Festival. It looked like something my girlfriend might want to read. She's in North Carolina, so it'll get to travel.