corner corner Moon Called

Moon Called
by Patricia Briggs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by ekaterin4luv of Nürnberg, Bayern Germany on 2/14/2008

status (set by PatriciaLeao): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by ekaterin4luv from Nürnberg, Bayern Germany on Thursday, February 14, 2008

Another variety of the Southern Vampire Novels, this time starring wererwolves rather than vampires.

Mercy (short for Mercedes, a young mechanic who runs a garage and repairs German cars, mostly VW though ;-) is a shapeshifter: a coyote but raised by werewolves. When a newly turned wolf turn up at her garage and asks for work, she smells trouble...

Mercy is sassy and tough, and a lot of fun, too.

Daraus wird ein Ray!
Teilnehmer:

Urla
DieHenkerin

Journal Entry 2 by Urla from Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Saturday, March 01, 2008

Thanks for the book! I love werewolves and I am very much looking forward to reading the novel.

Journal Entry 3 by Urla from Galway, Co. Galway Ireland on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Moon Called" is fun to read and features some interesting characters. But unfortunately the lead characters are rather dull.

Find a more detailed review on my blog (only in German).

The book travels on to DieHenkerin.

Journal Entry 4 by DieHenkerin from Hohenhameln, Niedersachsen Germany on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Just found the book in my post-box.

Thanks for this ray - and thanks for sending this book to me. :o)

Journal Entry 5 by DieHenkerin from Hohenhameln, Niedersachsen Germany on Thursday, July 24, 2008

I really enjoyed this book as I'm completely into vampires and that stuff at the moment.

I laughed a lot about the German words like "Metallzauber" and "Politzei".
I don't understand how an author with a degree in German could make such mistakes...

Journal Entry 6 by DieHenkerin from Hohenhameln, Niedersachsen Germany on Thursday, July 24, 2008

Will be send as RABCK to bilbi

Journal Entry 7 by DieHenkerin at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany on Thursday, July 24, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (7/25/2008 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Niedersachsen Germany

The werewolves will visit France now...

Journal Entry 8 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm very glad to receive this book because I love to discover new series \o/

Thank you very much DieHenkerin !

I'm fine with RABCKs and trades so don't hesitate to ask for a book - this offer is on for each of you, of course !!!

HAPPY SUMMER !

Journal Entry 9 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Saturday, September 06, 2008

Well I just wanna tell you that I'm about to start reading this book.

I forget that it was a 'ray so I was taking my time to pick it up...

PatriciaLeao wishes to read it so I'll start reading it today.

Journal Entry 10 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It was a very entertaining story !
I'm glad to know these new characters !
Thanks again for sharing

The book's on its way to Portugal now

Journal Entry 11 by PatriciaLeao on Monday, September 22, 2008

The book is in Portugal.
Thanks for this oportunity.