corner corner Golden Ass, The

Golden Ass, The
by Apuleius | Literature & Fiction
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 2/9/2008

status (set by madmegzy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Saturday, February 09, 2008

Translated by Jack Lindsay.

I've had this for quite a while, but I think it's time for it to move on. I'll offer it to the 1001 Library.

I labeled this book for the library using a font by me filled with Moem's wallpaper.

December 2008. Still in my possession. More info about this book here. Maybe I'll put it on my TBR stack for now..

Journal Entry 2 by 1001-library from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thank you hyphen8! I do hope that the book will move in wonderous ways. :)

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Sunday, January 18, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (1/20/2009 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Will be mailed to fellow 1001-Library member Caroley on Tuesday.

Journal Entry 4 by Caroley from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Monday, January 26, 2009

Received today thanks.

Thank you also for the lovely postcard. I'm getting quite a collection from around the world now :)

Journal Entry 5 by Caroley from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, February 14, 2009

This was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

It reminded me a bit of The Arabian nights with the tales scattered amongst the main story.

Thanks so much for sending it to me Hypen8. I'll be posting it to wigglywoods, a library member, as I know she'll like it.

Journal Entry 6 by Caroley at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, February 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/14/2009 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Posted to wigglywoods.

Journal Entry 7 by WigglyWoods from Chorley, Lancashire United Kingdom on Thursday, February 19, 2009

Received yesterday - thanks Caroley :D

This was a great little book, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 8 by 1001-library from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, May 15, 2010

This book is now back on the 1001 library bookshelf and can be borrowed by PMing WigglyWoods:)

If you want to take this book from the library but don't know how to proceed, please refer to the library bookshelf.

Journal Entry 9 by WigglyWoods at A Not-So-Secret Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, May 22, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/22/2010 UTC) at A Not-So-Secret Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Posting to madmegzy today,

Journal Entry 10 by madmegzy at Accrington, Lancashire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Really looking forward to reading this as it is on the 1001 books list.

Just finished readin this last night. Excellent read, although the language was sometimes quite hard to follow. A couple of scenes were quite disturbing, one especially (you'll know which one when you read it).

Sending to lucy_lemon today as she requested it a while ago.