corner corner Wicked Greek

Wicked Greek
by Howard Tomb | Travel
Registered by pepita-di-Corfu of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on 2/8/2008

status (set by BethanieKay): available

Journal Entry 1 by pepita-di-Corfu from Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki Greece on Friday, February 08, 2008

Taken from amazon.co.uk's Synopsis:
"A humorous phrase book with tips on survival, how to demystify the riddle of the ferry schedules and how to pursue romance with the natives."

Journal Entry 2 by pepita-di-Corfu at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 18, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/19/2008 UTC) at By mail, a surprise RABCK -- Controlled Releases

i have this personal lifelong challenge to send at least one book to every country of the world, so i found my chance to send a book to Ethiopia to bookcrosser BeKzY who lives there. Along with the challenge's book i'm sending this one too, since BeKzY would like to have a book to learn greek. So... enjoy reading BeKzY!!!

Journal Entry 3 by BeKzY on Monday, October 20, 2008

now i have a little insight abt greek and it's humorous but I must say it's very very specific. and am happy to be help of you in your quest.

Journal Entry 4 by BeKzY at Euless, Texas USA on Saturday, February 06, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (2/5/2010 UTC) at Euless, Texas USA

I hope you enjoy this book. Though small it's nice one. :)

Journal Entry 5 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Monday, March 08, 2010

What a fantastic surprise to find this in my mail box today!

I have a special connection with Greece, as I've traveled there many times, and actually dated a Greek (who lived in Athens) for a couple years. During that time, I learned about 350 words in Greek - and it is a challenging language for sure!

This looks like it will be quite amusing, I will enjoy it and then find a suitable person to RABCK it to :)

Journal Entry 6 by BethanieKay from Fort Worth, Texas USA on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This little book took me less than an hour to read - but it was so cute, and very funny! Having been to Greece numerous times, I could relate to most of the humor and sarcasm, and I was laughing out loud in some places :)

I'll have to find the right way to keep this book traveling .... but until then, thanks again for sharing! What a nice surprise :)