corner corner Reason For Hope: A Spiritual Journey

Reason For Hope: A Spiritual Journey
by Jane Goodall | Nonfiction
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 2/5/2008

status (set by alannahbanana): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Picked this up on our February 2008 PA trip.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, March 24, 2011

An interesting insight into Goodall's spirituality tied with her work with Chimpanzees.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Frederick Bagg Park in Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (8/29/2012 UTC) at Frederick Bagg Park in Markham, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.

Journal Entry 4 by alannahbanana at Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I really enjoyed it. Quite an interesting book to read.