corner corner Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville, Book 4)

Kitty and the Silver Bullet (Kitty Norville, Book 4)
by Carrie Vaughn | Horror
Registered by CheriePie of Campbell, California USA on 2/5/2008

status (set by candy-is-dandy): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Received through PaperBackSwap.com.

Who says you can't go home again?

Kitty's radio show is as popular as ever and she has a boyfriend who actually seems to understand her. Can she finally settle down to a normal life? Not if this is just the calm before the storm. When her mother falls ill, Kitty rushes back to Denver—and right back to the abusive pack of werewolves she escaped a year ago. To make matters worse, a war is brewing between the city's two oldest vampires, threatening the whole supernatural community. Though she wants to stay neutral, Kitty is again drawn into a world of politics and violence. To protect her family, her lover, and herself, she'll have to choose sides. And maybe become what she hates—a killer.

Journal Entry 2 by CheriePie from Campbell, California USA on Friday, May 22, 2009

I love the Kitty Norville series! I'm terribly disappointed in myself for falling behind on this series, but I'll be remedying that now as I'm currently reading book five, Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand, and plan to read book six, Kitty Raises Hell, immediately or very shortly after that.

In this fourth installment of the popular series, Kitty has returned to Denver to deal with family issues. Unfortunately, the alpha and his mate of the werewolf pack she ran away from is not happy to see her back in town. To make matters worse, the vampires have their own power struggle going on, and Carl's werewolf pack is right smack in the middle of the action, leading him to believe that Kitty is secretly aiding the potential usurper of the (Vampire) Master of Denver. With Ben at her side, Kitty takes a stand. But you'll have to read the book to find out what happens next! ;)

If you haven't yet started this series, what are you waiting for? Carrie Vaughn delivers an action-packed urban fantasy with tough yet endearing characters you can't help but fall in love with!

Journal Entry 3 by CheriePie at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, February 07, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (2/8/2010 UTC) at Keizer, Oregon USA

Mailed to LoriPed, who chose this from the BookObsessed Paranormal VBB, on 2/8/10 via USPS Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation # 420 97303 9102 8052 1390 7332 3908 36

Journal Entry 4 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Received in the mail today. Thanks.

Journal Entry 5 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, August 13, 2010

Sending out to Elsi who selected it from the It's Your Turn VBB on BookObsessed.

Journal Entry 6 by elsi at Sanger, Texas USA on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Received this in the mail today.

Journal Entry 7 by elsi at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, June 14, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (6/9/2013 UTC) at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom

Left this book with candy-is-dandy.

Journal Entry 8 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, January 24, 2014

I seem to have failed at journalling this plus another book given to me by elsi when she visited me last summer. Thank you.

I will be releasing them somewhere soon.

Journal Entry 9 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Knaresborough bus station in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 25, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (1/25/2014 UTC) at Knaresborough bus station in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left on bus 1C from Harrogate to Knaresborough as I left the bus at Knaresborough bus station.