corner corner On Bended Knee (Zebra Regency Romance)

On Bended Knee (Zebra Regency Romance)
by Kate Huntington | Romance
Registered by VivYip of Germantown, Maryland USA on Sunday, February 03, 2008

status (set by frogladyreader1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by VivYip from Germantown, Maryland USA on Thursday, May 26, 2011

[A pre-numbered label was used to register this book. No additional comment provided.]

Journal Entry 2 by Rhonder from St Paul, Alberta Canada on Thursday, May 26, 2011

Received this in a box of romance books from VivYip! Thank you!

Journal Entry 3 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/4/2012 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Sending to Froggie66 in a box of romance books. Thanks for helping clear my shelves! Hope you and/or frogladyreader1 enjoy these!

Journal Entry 4 by froggie66 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Sunday, April 15, 2012

Hi! Congratulations on finding a very special BookCrossing book.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Visit also the BookCrossing community to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading

Thanks again Rhonda for the book. I finished the two first stories pretty fast. They all seem very familiar so I think I may have read them in another book. The third story I definitely had read.

Journal Entry 5 by frogladyreader1 at Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 25, 2012

Passed to me by Froggie66. I read it quickly. I am not fond of period pieces as find them rather to be all too similar. Am putting it in to the Great Glebe Garage Sale Bookcrossing Box of freebees.