corner corner The Girl of the Sea of Cortez

The Girl of the Sea of Cortez
by Peter Benchley | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Sfogs of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 1/20/2008

status (set by darjeelingLTD): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, January 20, 2008

This book I will give to as many of my friends as I can, to read then make a journal entry. After it has been to all my friends it will be put up for bookray or given to a friend who will repeat this process!

I really liked this book, and how I stresses the need for people to not take the sea (of anything else) for granted!

Journal Entry 2 by Sfogs at Belfast in Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (2/20/2008 UTC) at Belfast in Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Given to friend to read!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Second reader: Mika U

I caught this book from my friend at school.
I read few pages every night and it was a really enjoyable time of the day.
I liked this book very much!

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 4 by Sfogs at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Friday, August 15, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (8/15/2008 UTC) at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Given to my sister to read!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, January 30, 2009

Third Reader: Emily

Good book, A bit depressing that girls had that status then =-(

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Sunday, July 19, 2009

A well written story, a MUST read for younger folk, in this era of concern for the oceans losing the abundant fish life there once was.
A gripping story.

CAUGHT IN CHRISTCHURCH CANTERBURY NEW ZEALAND

Journal Entry 7 by Sfogs at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand on Friday, July 24, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (7/24/2009 UTC) at Christchurch, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- New Zealand

Given to a friend to read.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, June 23, 2011

Good book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Thursday, September 29, 2011

Don't usually read this type of book, but was good.

Journal Entry 10 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, November 02, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (11/2/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Off to Hawaii ~!!

Please send on as a RABCK, bookray etc when you have read it.
My books don't seem to do very well as wild releases :-)

Journal Entry 11 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This interesting-looking book arrived today in a generous surprise package from Sfogs. Thank you very much!

Journal Entry 12 by winghyphen8wing at Hanover, Maryland USA on Friday, June 28, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/28/2013 UTC) at Hanover, Maryland USA

Shared with 6of8 during dinner at Arundel Mills Mall on Thursday 6/27.

It was so nice to meet you!

I'll count this release for Anhang's Diving the Oceans challenge.

Journal Entry 13 by wing6of8wing at Hanover, Maryland USA on Friday, June 28, 2013

Was lucky enough to get to have dinner with hyphen8 last night when she was touring the East Coast. She passed this book on to me to share with the local group here.

I do hope I get to see you again next time you are in our area!

Journal Entry 14 by wing6of8wing at -- Mail or by hand - rings, RABCK, meetings, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/29/2013 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand - rings, RABCK, meetings, District of Columbia USA

This book is headed off to the BCinDC meet-up today with Cat207 and her partner, who are visiting from Australia. I am sure it will go home with someone.

Journal Entry 15 by wingmelydiawing at Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Picked this up at yesterday's meetup in DC. I haven't decided if I'm going to read it yet - it looks very strange - but if not, I'll bring it to another meetup and pass it along.

Journal Entry 16 by wingmelydiawing at Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, August 16, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/18/2013 UTC) at Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

I honestly don't know if I'm ever going to get around to reading this, so I'm bringing to the BCinDC meetup at Noodles & Company in Congressional Plaza, in Rockville, MD. If no one claims it, it may well end up in Squeakychu's Little Free Library. Good journeys, little book!

Journal Entry 17 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 18, 2013

I caught this book today at Noodles and Company in Congressional Plaza, Rockville, Maryland, during a BC in DC meet-up. Thank you!

Journal Entry 18 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (9/12/2013 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 19 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, October 11, 2013

I selected this book from Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) to travel elsewhere...

Journal Entry 20 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Monday, October 28, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (11/2/2013 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we make the whole world a library!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so I know this book has found a new home. I encourage you to join BookCrossing (free!) so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing "SqueakyChu" as your referring person.

Take your time reading the book. When you finish, make another journal entry to record your thoughts about it. This book is now yours so you can keep it or share it with someone else. If you pass it along, please make a release note to let us know where you left it.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 21 by darjeelingLTD at Westminster, Maryland USA on Monday, November 04, 2013

Picked up this book at a BC meet-up at Birdie's this weekend. Looked interesting and I love that it's been on quite a journey already! Hope to read it sometime before passing it along again.