corner corner Special Topics in Calamity Physics

Special Topics in Calamity Physics
by Marisha Pessl | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by mirthful of Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on 1/18/2008

status (set by LESEHEST): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, January 18, 2008

A page-turner and a fascinating set-up.

Journal Entry 2 by mirthful from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, January 19, 2008

Gave it to tuttasb today. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingTuttasbwing from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, January 19, 2008

I had this book on my wishlist and mirthful gave it to me at Kafé Gjest Baardsen today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingTuttasbwing from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I leked this book but it just didn't grab me. After a few hundred pages I got stranded and wasn't able to continue So I took a break from the book. Don't look like I'm going to pick it up again very soon so I'll put the book in the cupboard at OBCZ Kafé Gjast Baardsen.

But thank you so much for giving me the chance to read this book mirthful!

Journal Entry 5 by wingTuttasbwing at OBCZ Kafe Gjest Baardsen in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Thursday, February 07, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (2/7/2008 UTC) at OBCZ Kafe Gjest Baardsen in Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

In the cupboard to the left of the counter.

Journal Entry 6 by LESEHEST from Trondheim, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Friday, May 16, 2008

Picked up today; looks like a very interesting read.
Thanks mirtful and Tuttasb.