corner corner Missing Susan

Missing Susan
by Sharyn McCrumb | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by UnwrittenLibra of Middleton, Wisconsin USA on 1/15/2008

status (set by iwillrejoice): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by UnwrittenLibra from Middleton, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Received from The Book Thing Baltimore.

Journal Entry 2 by UnwrittenLibra from Middleton, Wisconsin USA on Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sent out as a RABCK from Amherst, Massachusetts to a BXer in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada! Go book go!

Journal Entry 3 by lauraloo29 from Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Monday, May 26, 2008

Arrived safe and sound today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Friday, April 26, 2013

This was an okay read. Elizabeth was at least not as annoying as I normally find her. I wasn't expecting the black humour of this book.

Journal Entry 5 by lauraloo29 at Edmonton, Alberta Canada on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/15/2013 UTC) at Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Sending as a RABCK to Icila. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Sunday, June 09, 2013

I found the book waiting for me at home when coming back from a tour in Portugal. Thanks a lot !

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

I took a great pleasure in visiting or re-visiting all these places I know physically or in my readings. The black humour wasn't lost on me either.
I just read Suspense and Sensibility and was happily surprised to meet again Sir Francis Dashwood.
I stay a little more in the same area as I'm reading now Mystery in the Minster.

Reserved as September offer to greenbadger's "One book a Month offered"

In the draw :

- iwillrejoice
- gunmarga
- amberC
- collin26
- Soozreader

Journal Entry 8 by wingIcilawing at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Friday, October 04, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (10/4/2013 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to the winner in Florida.

Journal Entry 9 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, November 04, 2013

It's here! Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 10 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, October 12, 2017

Well, it took me a while, but I got her read!

I enjoyed the humor & the story. Thanks for sharing! I also loaned this to a non-BookCrossing friend, but she didn't like it as well as I did.

Now, what to do with her next...

Journal Entry 11 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn in Beaver, Utah USA on Friday, October 13, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (10/13/2017 UTC) at Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn in Beaver, Utah USA

Left on a table near the breakfast area. Happy travels, little book!