corner corner Weeknights at the Cathedral

Weeknights at the Cathedral
by Marjorie Maddox | Poetry
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 1/13/2008

status (set by KateKintail): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, January 13, 2008

We had to clear off the shelves at work to make room and I offered to take the books to find them new homes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 04, 2016

Am planning to go to the Washington Cathedral tomorrow, assuming I don't chicken out of DC driving. I'm going to take this along to leave there for whoever might want it.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Washington National Cathedral in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Monday, September 05, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/4/2016 UTC) at Washington National Cathedral in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left on the welcome table by the free pamphlets. It got snatched up pretty quickly, so I hope it's enjoyed by its finder! :-)

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!