corner corner Five on Finniston Farm (Knight Books)

Five on Finniston Farm (Knight Books)
by Enid Blyton | Children's Books
Registered by Carnelian-Lion on 1/10/2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Carnelian-Lion on Thursday, January 10, 2008

Another one found in the recycling. I loved the Famous Five books as a kid and as I've already got this one I thought I'd release this copy for someone else to read :)

Journal Entry 2 by Carnelian-Lion at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, January 19, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (1/19/2008 UTC) at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

im Regal

Journal Entry 3 by wingjirikawing from Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hab das Buch im Café Gelbe Seiten gestern mitgenommen und in der STraßenbahn gelesen. Heute zu Ende gelesen. Wirklich nett geschrieben, hab ich als Kind gern gelesen. Werd das Buch noch ein bisschen reparieren.

Journal Entry 4 by wingjirikawing at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, April 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (4/26/2008 UTC) at Gelbe Seiten Café-Bar-Lounge, Rondellplatz (OBCZ) in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

meetup

Journal Entry 5 by sandra2702 from Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Habe das Buch heute von den "Gelben Seiten" mitgenommen.

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I have started to read it, and I was rather supplied to find a Famous Five Book still unknown to me. I like it.

CAUGHT IN KARLSRUHE BADEN-WÜRTEMBERG GERMANY

Journal Entry 7 by wingtigerlewing from Kürnbach, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Saturday, September 26, 2009

Im GelbeSeitenCafé mitgenommen. Ideal für den Dubai-Urlaub!

edit 28.09.2009:
Nice to read, was one of my first books in english, easy to read!

Journal Entry 8 by wingtigerlewing at Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates on Friday, October 09, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (10/9/2009 UTC) at Ibn Battuta Mall in Dubai, Dubai United Arab Emirates

On the cute little yellow sofa in the kids corner, near the trampolin.

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

geschrieben via www.bookcrossers.de

I found the book and thought, somebody forgot it. Then I realized that it was placed there on purpose and started reading it.
But the book was in bad shape so I repaired it.

Nice reading, reminds me on my youth days!
I will fly to Hong Kong soon and will release it there. :-)

Dirk