corner corner The Da Vinci Code

The Da Vinci Code
by Dan Brown | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingBooksandMusicwing of Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, January 07, 2008

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingBooksandMusicwing from Seattle, Washington USA on Monday, January 07, 2008

This is not a book I would chosen myself, I received it as a gift. I didn't enjoy most of it. It is a fast-paced thriller but it is also a lot of things that I didn't relate to; Catholic intrigue, pagan admiration, and a bascially Catholic/pagan orientation. Not my cup of tea. I did enjoy the riddle of the orb on the tomb, how clever!

Journal Entry 2 by wingBooksandMusicwing at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, January 11, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (1/10/2008 UTC) at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in Seattle, Washington USA

Sent to Bethieb as part of a RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, January 19, 2008

Thank you oliviapoolside! Your package arrived in Kentucky today.

I read this book a few years ago and enjoyed it quite a bit. I hope I'll have time to read it again before I send it traveling, but the generosity of BCers is threatening to overwhelm my poor bookshelf!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbethiebwing from Hopkinsville, Kentucky USA on Monday, March 03, 2008

My bookshelf is bowing due to the generosity of BookCrossers. I'm going to take this book traveling with me this weekend and will release it along the way.

(This book was journaled before I could make release notes! It was wild released at Barren River Lake State Resort Park in Lucas, KY.)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Saturday, March 08, 2008

I was found by a nice couple and read with care. I'm having a great time in the snow !
I hope I go somewhere nice next !'

CAUGHT IN SCOTTSVILLE KY USA