corner corner Mom's Newer Romance Bookbox #2

Mom's Newer Romance Bookbox #2
by Mom | Romance
Registered by loriped of Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, December 30, 2007

status (set by loriped): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bookbox rules are simple:

--These romances are a collection of contemporary, historical, paranormal and sassy chicks. If you join you must only replace with one of those catagories and it has to be from the same copyright span.

--No books earlier than 2002 and no Harlequin, Silhouette or other series romances.

--journal the bookbox when you receive it to let us know that it arrived safely.

--journal EACH BOOK in the box that you take out.

-- keep as many books from the box as you would like, but be sure to replace any that you keep with an equal number of books.

-- keep the bookbox for a maximum of around TWO WEEKS from the day you receive it. I realize that real life happens and sometimes it isn't always great. If you're a few days late, no big deal. Just do try to adhere to the no longer than two-week rule, please. If something does come up please keep me informed.

-- please replace or reinforce the box if it starts to look shabby or weakened.

-- please PM the person after you on the list to get their address for shipping the box. If they don't respond give them a few days and try again. If no response to your second PM, skip them and move on to the next person on the list.

-- Enjoy the books!

The mailing order for this box will be:

VivYip
Awakeagain
DinaJ62
Bluesneak
Downtime

Journal Entry 2 by VivYip from Germantown, Maryland USA on Tuesday, January 08, 2008

just received the box. I aim to mail the box out by the end of this week, but at the latest will be sometime next week. Meanwhile, will be PMing awakeagain.

Journal Entry 3 by awakeagain from Port Murray, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rec'd this bookbox today.PMing next in line for address.

Mailed 1/18/08

Journal Entry 4 by DinaJ62 from Chesapeake, Virginia USA on Sunday, February 03, 2008

Sent out to Bluesneak on 1/23. Thanks for letting me participate, I took out 7 book. Happy to have some fresh reading material.

Journal Entry 5 by bluesneak from Lawrenceville, Georgia USA on Monday, February 04, 2008

Woo-hoo! I had a feeling this would arrive today. I can't wait to dive into this.

bluesneak

Journal Entry 6 by bluesneak from Lawrenceville, Georgia USA on Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thank you for letting me participate in this bookbox. I thoroughly love bookboxes--there's nothing like getting a box of books with the license to choose as many as I want. Ultimately, I didn't take any out of the box, but I did read Susan Elizabeth Phillips's book, "Match Me if you Can" and enjoyed it enough to look into getting some of her other books. When I read romances, I typically stick to historicals (usually Regency), but every now and then it's nice to throw in a contemporary.

Downtime asked to be skipped...so I'm sending this back home to loriped.

USPS Delivery Confirmation: 0307 0020 0001 8247 1562

Journal Entry 7 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Monday, February 25, 2008

This box arrived home today. Thanks to all who participated. I will be journaling the books when I get a chance.

Journal Entry 8 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mom is ready to send out another romance bookbox filled with books copyrighted from 2004-2007. The same rules apply as in the first round. The box will contain the following books:

A Taste of Paradise by Connie Mason

KarmelK
Kaila-ann

back home to me

Journal Entry 9 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mailing out to ColoBlu6 tomorrow.

Journal Entry 10 by ColoBlu6 from Grover Beach, California USA on Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Super Bookbox!!

Thank you for including me.
Happy Reading

Journal Entry 11 by ColoBlu6 at Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (8/21/2008 UTC) at Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Wow lots of great books.. Thank you LoriPed for including me..

Happy Reading!!

Journal Entry 12 by DinaJ62 from Chesapeake, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 30, 2008

Box arrived safely today. Can't wait to go thru it!!!

Journal Entry 13 by DinaJ62 from Chesapeake, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 30, 2008

I took out 7 and put in 7. I have already gotten into one of them. VivYip has sent her address so this box will got out to her on Tuesday, Monday is a holiday. Thanks for letting me paticipate again!!

Journal Entry 14 by VivYip from Germantown, Maryland USA on Friday, September 12, 2008

The box was on my doorstep as of Thursday morning/Wednesday night (~1am...i got home ^_^)

I'm sorry for the delay in journalling this. I'll contact the next person and do my best to have it out and on it's way ASAP (before next saturday, I promise)

Thanks for letting me participate. ^_^

Journal Entry 15 by ariesgirl29 from South Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bad news! The box got to my house and had the USPS tape on it saying that it was received damaged. There were only 4 books in the box - which I'm assuming means books were lost along the way...

I'm going to need to see if I have enough to fill it back up and will get it back out as soon as I can.

Here are the books in it:

The Midnight Work
Duchess By Night
Carolina Isle
Undead and Unreturnable

Journal Entry 16 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, September 26, 2008

I will send you another box of books to add to the four. I won't be able to get it into the mail until mid next week though. I hope those lost books are flying around the post office and someone will journal them in the future. What a way to wild release!

Journal Entry 17 by DinaJ62 from Chesapeake, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sending 7 books to Ariesgirl to replace missing ones.

Journal Entry 18 by ariesgirl29 from South Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I've received the books from both Dina and Loriped - thanks!

I've just pm'd KarmelK and will try to get this out on the weekend.

Journal Entry 19 by ariesgirl29 from South Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm sorry for the delay on this - it's already to go in the mail and I'm going to journal back the DC# tomorrow when I post it. Thanks for including me!

Journal Entry 20 by KarmelK from Jerome, Michigan USA on Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's a Just After Christmas Miracle!!! The missing box was delivered today! Hip and a Hop and Hip Hip Hooray!
Looks like a great collection of books. I'll choose a few and get this box movin' to those who are awaitin'.
Thanks to all who went before and expexially Lori & Mom, Dina, and AriesGirl. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and is having a marvelous New Year. Mine was great and the years been good but a bit too snowy!
Luvallovya, KK

Journal Entry 21 by KarmelK from Jerome, Michigan USA on Saturday, January 10, 2009

Took these out:
Size 12 in Not Fat by M. Cabot
The Boy Next Door by M. Cabot
The Waitress by M. Nathan
The Ocean Between Us by S. Wiggs
I'm using a new box as the current box was ripped again. What is going on with the U.P.S.?

Journal Entry 22 by KarmelK at Bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 16, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (1/16/2009 UTC) at Bookbox, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Here's the DC 0308 0070 0000 5424 4335 On it's way to Myrtle Beach! Be safe box.

Journal Entry 23 by kaila-ann from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Arrived today so I will be making my selections shortly and PMing for the address to send it home.

Journal Entry 24 by kaila-ann at Keizer, Oregon USA on Friday, January 23, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (1/22/2009 UTC) at Keizer, Oregon USA

Mailed back to LoriPed

Delivery Confirmation number:
0307 1790 0001 4583 3559

Journal Entry 25 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Received the box today. Thanks to all who participated.

Journal Entry 26 by loriped from Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, December 20, 2009

I am putting together a box of recent (2001-2009) romance books. They include paranormal, historical, chick lit, etc. NO SERIAL ROMANCE such as Harlequin or Silhouette. Replace with romance books within the same copyright dates. I plan to start the box on its journey by the end of the month. Sign up below if you would like to join.

Some titles to be included are:
Deadly Kisses by Brenda Joyce