corner corner the cider house rules

the cider house rules
by John Irving | Literature & Fiction
Registered by naomiabigail of Atlanta, Georgia USA on 12/29/2007

status (set by jessidee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by naomiabigail from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Saturday, December 29, 2007

havent read it although have read several other john irving books. they all start to run together... they are entertaining though...

Journal Entry 2 by naomiabigail at starbucks at lake lucerne in Stone Mountain, Georgia USA on Saturday, December 29, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/30/2007 UTC) at starbucks at lake lucerne in Stone Mountain, Georgia USA

Journal Entry 3 by jessidee from Eatonton, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Picked up yesterday morning...my first catch of the new year!

Journal Entry 4 by jessidee at Island Club rotunda in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina USA on Thursday, June 05, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (6/5/2008 UTC) at Island Club rotunda in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina USA

Interesting book...it took me a little while to get into the story, but the characters are amazing. It's nothing like the movie, apparently - I talked to a friend of mine who had seen it, but hadn't read the book, and she didn't know some of the characters or scenes that I found the most intriguing. It took me a while to read, but it was worth it.

Left on the "Take a Book, Leave a Book" shelf in the Island Club rotunda. Released as part of the 2008 Movie/TV Books Release Challenge