corner corner Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim

Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim
by David Sedaris | Nonfiction
Registered by sweetsangria of Clackamas, Oregon USA on 12/29/2007

status (set by Laurelwoodsong): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Saturday, December 29, 2007

tbr

Journal Entry 2 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Saturday, September 06, 2008

This was my first David Sedaris book, and I loved it. Every story made me smile or laugh. I've been a big fan of David's sister, Amy, and was surprised that there wasn't more mentioned of her. I'm looking forward to reading more of his work.

Putting into "covergirl 2" bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Monday, February 23, 2009

Came back home to me...will release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 4 by sweetsangria from Clackamas, Oregon USA on Friday, May 15, 2009

sending to Bascula as RABCK

Journal Entry 5 by Bascula from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thanks for the book, which arrived today!

Journal Entry 6 by Bascula from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, June 11, 2009

I just finished reading this last night, a reading that stretched over several weeks. Only a few of the essays fell flat, but in most Sedaris made me (1) smile, (2) groan, or (3) think about something in a new way. I have heard him on the radio, so it always helps me if I overlay his nasal, deadpan delivery on the words I am reading...

Journal Entry 7 by Bascula at Union Station in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Thursday, June 18, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (6/18/2009 UTC) at Union Station in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Left on one of the old water fountains in the great hall.

To the finder: I hope you enjoy finding this book as much as I did releasing it!

Journal Entry 8 by Laurelwoodsong from Matthews, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 18, 2009

Found the book trying to hide on the water fountain in Great Hall of Union Station around 10:30 in the morning. As I have the book in my collection, I was going to leave it, but was intrigued by the sticker announcing the book was free. Then I looked inside to book, saw the bookplate, and became excited. I took the book with me to get the website, and decided to let the book travel to another state when I get home.