corner corner Cats Are From Venus, Dogs Are From Hell

Cats Are From Venus, Dogs Are From Hell
by Hallmark | Pets & Animals
Registered by jessibud of Toronto, Ontario Canada on 12/24/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by jessibud from Toronto, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 24, 2007

A funny 2-sided book that gives equal time to cat people and dog people...

Glad to share this with a fellow bookcrosser. Found this on your wishlist. So, which side are you on??

;-)

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Friday, January 04, 2008

Arrived today! I saw a copy of this book being released once in the sidebar and thought it looked adorable. Thank you so much for the surprise RABCK! Which side am I on? Hmmm. I suppose I shouldn't say for certain until I read it and both sides have had their say and have tried to persuade me. But I live in a house with one dog and five cats so I'm thinking I might lean towards the cats just because they'll gang up on me if I don't choose them. As one of our cats was scratched in the eye last night and required $2,000+ of surgery today (poor baby; 95% success rate, though, thank goodness), this was nice timing and a reminder of why I have pets.

Thanks again for the adorable book. I can't wait to read it :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing at Largo, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (11/13/2009 UTC) at Largo, Maryland USA

I just realized I never reviewed this! I felt that it was a little uneven. The cat section wasn't all that convincing to sway us towards cats (instead, it just gave facts about the difference between cats & dogs). Though, maybe I'm weird but the cat portion still seems longer *shrug* I loved the variety of art styles. And it made me laugh in a half dozen places!

Cats rule. Dogs Drool.
Dogs fetch. Cats retch.

Taking this to a BookCrossing meetup. I hope a fellow animal lover will find this and then pass it on!

Journal Entry 4 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Picked this up at yesterday's BC in DC meet in Upper Marlboro, Maryland. KateKintail recommended it.

Journal Entry 5 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh hey, I forgot to journal this. It was pretty funny, and I loved seeing all the different art styles, but I got the impression that they were trying not to offend anybody. Which is fine - I love both cats and dogs (though I probably will never own a dog), and I would hope Hallmark wouldn't put out a book with some of the cat/dog-hating comments I've heard! :)

Thanks for sharing this one. I'll be sure to pass it along to another animal lover.

Journal Entry 6 by melydia from Centreville, Virginia USA on Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bringing this to today's BC in DC meet at the Old Post Office in Washington, DC. If no one claims it, I'll release it somewhere downtown.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Friday, February 19, 2010

Will be dropping it off here in my home town to see where it goes

CAUGHT IN WASHINGTON D.C. USA