corner corner Break No Bones: A Novel

Break No Bones: A Novel
by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Kimmi of Kelowna, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, December 23, 2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Kimmi from Kelowna, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, December 23, 2007

One of the many added to my Mount TBR in 2007!

Journal Entry 2 by Kimmi from Kelowna, British Columbia Canada on Monday, February 18, 2008

I actually quite enjoyed this book. It's not as good as her first book but it is certainly better than the last couple that I've read. Maybe it's because I've had a break from her books for the last year or so? Anyway, it was an entertaining read. I think I'll save it for my Canadian Authors Bookbox #4!

Journal Entry 3 by Kimmi from Kelowna, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, January 04, 2009

This is being sent in the new Canadian Authors Bookbox #4 leaving this first week in January 2009. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by CynthiaA from Brantford, Ontario Canada on Thursday, May 28, 2009

I've selected this from the Canadian Bookbox #4. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by CynthiaA at Brantford, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/10/2012 UTC) at Brantford, Ontario Canada

This book is part of the package being sent to the Canada Smiles Winner. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by pumpkinpussycat at Crieff, Ontario Canada on Friday, May 11, 2012

Thanks so much CynthiaA. I have not read this book, and I really like this author. I was so surprised to be the winner in the Canada Smiles Day # 6 Sweepstakes.
I love all of the other gifts you sent as well.

Journal Entry 7 by pumpkinpussycat at St Mary's, Ontario Canada on Sunday, August 12, 2012

I am now passing this along to my Mom to enjoy :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at St Mary's, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Have previously read this book; now passing along to Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.