corner corner Diary

Diary
by Chuck Palahniuk | Other
Registered by chambejd of Millbury, Massachusetts USA on 12/16/2007

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by chambejd from Millbury, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, December 16, 2007

I received this book several months ago from paperbackswap. I thought I had registered it but I guess I didn't. I just finished this book this afternoon and really enjoyed it. It was a good mystery story that kept my attention. This is the second book of Palahnuik that I've read (Choke being the other) and I'm looking forward to reading some of his other works.

This book will be traveling to brewski tomorrow as part of a reverse wishlist relay.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 03, 2008

Thanks chambejd, I brought this back safe and sound from California. Yet only now have I had a chance to make a journal entry...aargh, busy time of year!

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This was another inventive and captivating book by Palahniuk. It was very entertaining and had me guessing at the outcome for quite a while.

Journal Entry 4 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 05, 2008

Accepted by msjoanna in the Previously Bookcrossed relay over at BookObsessed.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, June 16, 2008

I have dropped this in the mailbox for msjoanna this morning.

Journal Entry 6 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, July 28, 2008

Aargh, due to my mistake in addressing this package this book is now in the hands of Canada Post. I sent msjoanna another copy directly from the used bookseller to replace this one, but I am still debating whether I should pay Canada Post the roughly $6.50 they want for returning the book, or see if this little book can find its way out of Canada Post on its own. I assume they have some kind of Abandoned Items sale every once in awhile... Anyhow, I will update with a journal entry once I have decided,

Journal Entry 7 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Woohoo, Canada Post returned this book to me without paying the return postage! I will find somebody else that would like to have this soon.

Journal Entry 8 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, October 09, 2008

Planning to drop this in the mail for my brother on our October 2008 Pittsburgh trip.

Journal Entry 9 by brewski at San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (10/10/2008 UTC) at San Jose, California USA

Mailed to my older brother in California.