corner corner Deja Dead

Deja Dead
by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Mistlerose of Frankston, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 13, 2007

status (set by wombles): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Mistlerose from Frankston, Victoria Australia on Thursday, December 13, 2007

It's June in Montreal, and Dr. Temperance Brennan, who has left a shaky marriage back home in North Carolina to take on the challenging assignment of Director of Forensic Anthropology for the province of Quebec, looks forward to a relaxing weekend in beautiful Quebec City. First, though, she must stop at a newly uncovered burial site in the heart of the city. The remains are probably old and only of archeological interest, but Tempe must make sure they're not a case for the police.

One look at the decomposed and decapitated corpse, stored neatly in plastic bags, tells her she'll spend the weekend in the crime lab. Something about the crime scene is familiar to Tempe: the stashing of the body parts; the meticulous dismemberment. As a pattern continues to emerge, Tempe calls upon all her forensic skills, including bone, tooth/dental, and bitemark analysis and x-ray microflourescence to convince the police that the cases are related and to try to stop the killer before he strikes again.

Journal Entry 2 by Mistlerose at Santa's Sleigh in Secret Santa, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, December 13, 2007

Released 6 yrs ago (12/13/2007 UTC) at Santa's Sleigh in Secret Santa, Mailed to another bookcrosser -- Controlled Releases

Journal Entry 3 by wingwombleswing from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Monday, December 24, 2007

Thank you Secret Santa for sending me this book from my wishlist! The ornament is lovely and is on my tree now! No wonder you knew my SS gift would be here in time! :)
I hope you received a lovely present also!
Merry Christmas!

Journal Entry 4 by wingwombleswing at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in Atlanta, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 19, 2008

Released 7 yrs ago (3/17/2007 UTC) at -- By post or by hand-ie ring, trade, RABCK, meet in Atlanta, Georgia USA

To the finder of this book:

Congratulations! You have not only found yourself a book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other & the world at large.

I hope that you will write a journal entry letting me know that the book has been found. Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did. Happy reading!

You can always remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using wombles as your referrer.

Journal Entry 5 by wingwombleswing at State Library of Queensland - OBCZ on Ground Floor in South Bank (South Brisbane), Queensland Australia on Saturday, July 19, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (7/19/2008 UTC) at State Library of Queensland - OBCZ on Ground Floor in South Bank (South Brisbane), Queensland Australia

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 6 by wingwombleswing from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Saturday, July 19, 2008

new system has some glitches