corner corner Morse's Greatest Mystery and other stories.

Morse's Greatest Mystery and other stories.
by Colin Dexter | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/11/2007

status (set by danni-b): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This has a nice snowy cover so I think it's going to be released as part of the
2007 CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at St Georges Square in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 13, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/13/2007 UTC) at St Georges Square in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

on bench in centre of square by bus stop

Released as part of the 2007 CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE (#12)

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,Plum-crazy, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm succesfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by danni-b from Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 14, 2008

i found the book outside Huddersfield train station.I am flying to america soon and i intend to leave it at Manchester airport so whp knows where it will end up!

CAUGHT IN HUDDERSFIELD WEST YORKSHIRE UNITED KINGDOM