corner corner A Wedding in December

A Wedding in December
by Anita Shreve | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/11/2007

status (set by lucy2003): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Picked this up in a charity shop....reckon December is a wintry word so it is reserved for the
2007 CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at The Royal Infirmary in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 30, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (12/30/2007 UTC) at The Royal Infirmary in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Under Christmas tree between reception desk & Admissions area...even though it ended up being released too late to be part of the 2007 Christmas Challenge

To the lucky finder of this book...

Thank you for taking the time to visit us at Bookcrossing. If this is your first visit to our site...welcome & I'm sure you'll find it fun!

All over the world people are following their books travels through Book Crossing & by making an entry you will be helping keep this books unique travelling history up-to-date.

You can make your first journal entry about this book now! Just tell us where you found it....& don't worry about giving your name, you can remain anonymous.

When you’ve read it,why not come back here and let us know what you thought of it? Tell us what your plans for it are....is it being passed to someone else?...or maybe you're going to leave it for someone else to find - just like you did! Then, if you want to, you will be able to follow it's travels around the book loving world as well!

I hope you've enjoyed visiting us here at BookCrossing & if you do decide to join us, please consider using me,Plum-crazy, as the member who referred you- then I know I'm succesfully spreading the BookCrossing word!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by lucy2003 from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 01, 2008

I found it under a christmas tree, at huddersfield royal infirmary, west yorkshire.

I plan to read it, then my mum might read it, then i will hide it somewhere else!

ive still got it, i have nearly had it a year, not got round to reading it, i will release it soon.