corner corner Tell No One

Tell No One
by Harlan Coben | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Carole888 of Perth, Western Australia Australia on 12/11/2007

status (set by Pat-the-Rat): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Carole888 from Perth, Western Australia Australia on Tuesday, December 11, 2007

This is a quick read and is full of suspense. It is fast-paced and once I started I had to find out how it would end!

Journal Entry 2 by scrapaholic from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thanks for the extra book. Will at it to my TBR pile.

Journal Entry 3 by scrapaholic from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, May 07, 2008

A great read. Once I started I couldn't put it down.
Thanks for sharing this book with me carole888

Journal Entry 4 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, May 17, 2008

Picked up at todays meet-up.

Journal Entry 5 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dr. David Beck lost the love of his life eight years ago. The story of her death is so gruesome he can't bear to think about it. Elizabeth was the love of his life; they were two halves of a whole. So how can he explain the e-mail that appears so mysteriously on their anniversary, mentioning things that only they would know?

Coben's weaving of a tale of romance and familial loyalty, the fast pace of the story and his ability to leave you guessing as his plot twists and turns made for an un-put-downable book.

Journal Entry 6 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Sunday, July 10, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (7/10/2011 UTC) at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

Chosen on the OZ VBB

Journal Entry 7 by Pat-the-Rat at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Monday, July 18, 2011

Received today as my selection from OZVBB.