corner corner Fair Play

Fair Play
by Deirdre Martin | Romance
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 12/6/2007

status (set by TBlack44): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 06, 2007

Synopsis
To the deep disappointment of her large family, PR princess Theresa Falconetti never dates Italians, men from her old Brooklyn neighborhood, or professional athletes. Michael Dante, winger for the Stanley Cup champion New York Blades, is all three--and he is head over heels for her. So when Theresa finds herself a buttoned-up lawyer, Michael is forced to take his game to the next level.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to valentine1209. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by valentina1209 from Bethpage, New York USA on Monday, January 07, 2008

WOW! You really did surprise me! As a hockey fan, I love the books in this series, and haven't read this one yet. Thanks for the generous RABCK and for checking my wish list!

There are so many elements of this story that appealed to me personally, being a New Yorker and an Italian-American, as well as a huge hockey fan! I actually have relatives like the ones in this story, so a lot of the details struck a chord deep within me! How could I resist all the traditional Italian-American food?! I truly appreciated all the "culture". lol This storyline ran a lot deeper than an ordinary romance, with the characters struggling to build their businesses, deal with family pressures, and with Theresa learning to trust again after being sexually assaulted. Very well done!

Journal Entry 4 by valentina1209 at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, February 14, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (2/14/2009 UTC) at Mailed to fellow bookcrosser, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

Releasing for the Valentine's Release Challenge, the Keep Them Moving Challenge, and the RABCK challenge
Sending to TBlack44 because it's on her wishlist.

Journal Entry 5 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I got this in the mail yesterday as a RABCK from valentina1209. Thank you very much!!

Journal Entry 6 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Monday, April 27, 2009

What a cute read and great follow-up book to the first in this series!

Journal Entry 7 by TBlack44 at Durham, North Carolina USA on Sunday, May 17, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (5/17/2009 UTC) at Durham, North Carolina USA

I left this book in the employee break room!