corner corner Holidays Are Hell

Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 12/2/2007

status (set by appaloosatb): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, December 02, 2007

Synopsis
This holiday, spend quality time with family and loved ones - living and dead . . . There's no place like home for the horrordays - unless you'd prefer a romantic midnight walk through a ghost-infested graveyard . . . or a haunted house candlelight dinner with the sexy vampire of your dreams. The (black) magical season is here - and whether it's a solstice séance gone demonically wrong with the incomparable Kim Harrison, a grossly misshapen Christmas with the remarkable Lynsay Sands, a blood-chilling-and-spilling New Year's with the wonderful Marjorie M. Liu, or a super-powered Thanksgiving with the phenomenal Vicki Pettersson, one thing is for certain: in the able hands of these exceptional dark side explorers, the holidays are going to be deliciously hellish!

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, December 06, 2007

Surprise wishlist RABCK on the way to KarenDawn! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by karendawn from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Saturday, December 08, 2007

What a wonderful surprise!! Thank you so much for sending this book to me. :)

Journal Entry 4 by karendawn from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I'll discuss the stories in the order that I enjoyed them.

Harrison: I really liked seeing a young Rachel who was untouched by all that have happened since then. It helps to build her character and it was also a really sweet story.

Sands: I had read the story before this in some other anthology. The plot itself wasn't so great, but I liked the characters and the love story.

Pettersson: I haven't read any of her books yet so the world that she had created was a little confusing. Once I figured that out (I think I figured it out), I liked the story and am happy to read more.

Liu: I didn't really like this story or the characters. I don't want to read anything else if it is set with this universe or these characters.

Journal Entry 5 by karendawn at on Sunday, June 08, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (6/8/2008 UTC) at

on its way to Smilin-Heart

Journal Entry 6 by Smilin-Heart from Norfolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, June 19, 2008

Journal Entry 7 by Smilin-Heart at Norfolk, Virginia USA on Thursday, May 13, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/13/2010 UTC) at Norfolk, Virginia USA

Selected in the book Obsessed Paranormal VBB

Journal Entry 8 by appaloosatb from Rochester, Minnesota USA on Friday, May 21, 2010

This has arrived safely, thank you!

Journal Entry 9 by appaloosatb at Byron, Minnesota USA on Friday, October 08, 2010

This was fun. Like most collections, some stories were better than others.

Journal Entry 10 by appaloosatb at BookObsessed VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Monday, December 27, 2010

Released 6 yrs ago (12/27/2010 UTC) at BookObsessed VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

Mailing to MaplesFlowers from the Paranormal VBB. Enjoy!