corner corner Heaven: Glimpses of Glory

Heaven: Glimpses of Glory
by Ellyn Sanna | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by elizardbreath of Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on 11/26/2007

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, November 26, 2007

This book was on the shelf of the gift store when my mom bought Whitey's last week. I have made an Official Book Crossing Zone there and am registering this book for release.

Journal Entry 2 by elizardbreath at Whitey's OBCZ in Pendleton, Oregon USA on Monday, November 26, 2007

Released 9 yrs ago (11/26/2007 UTC) at Whitey's OBCZ in Pendleton, Oregon USA

Releasing to the Whitey's OBCZ.

Journal Entry 3 by elizardbreath from Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, February 18, 2008

Didn't get taken from the OBCZ. Reserving for my Christian lit. bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by elizardbreath at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (3/19/2008 UTC) at Controlled Release in Controlled Release, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

Releasing into my Christian Bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by LittleWhiteBird from Pasadena, California USA on Saturday, March 29, 2008

I took this out of Elizardbreath's Christian Lit. Book Box.

Journal Entry 6 by LittleWhiteBird at SwapBot, SwapBot -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (5/11/2010 UTC) at SwapBot, SwapBot -- Controlled Releases

This book has encouraging quotes about heaven, scripture and Christian authors.

I'm sending this to a Swap-bot member who needs some encouragement and she mentions that she likes scripture.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Huntingburg, Indiana USA on Sunday, July 04, 2010

haven't read so I can't review it :)