corner corner Upon The Midnight Clear: (#2 A Dream-Hunter Novel)

Upon The Midnight Clear: (#2 A Dream-Hunter Novel)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by NeedSun of Perth Road, Ontario Canada on 11/22/2007

status (set by Tengerseel): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Thursday, November 22, 2007

Ever think Scrooge had it right before the ghosts ruined his life? Meet Aidan O'Conner.
At one time he was a world-renowned celebrity who gave freely of himself and his money without wanting anything in return...until those around him took without asking. Now Aidan wants nothing of the world—or anyone who's a part of it.

When a stranger appears at his doorstep, Aidan knows he's seen her before…in his dreams.
Born on Olympus as a goddess, Leta knows nothing of the human world. But a ruthless enemy has driven her from the world of dreams and into the home of the only man who can help her: Aidan. Her immortal powers are derived from human emotions—and his anger is just the fuel she needs to defend herself…
One cold winter's night will change their lives forever…
Trapped together in a brutal winter storm, Aidan and Leta must turn to the only power capable of saving them—or destroying them both: trust.

Journal Entry 2 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 10, 2007

This book didn't seem to have much substance. It was all "poor me, poor me".

I loved the story at the end about Christmas 2007. She wrote about where everyone in all the previous Dark Hunter books is spending Christmas.

This book will be sent out as a bookring to my Dark Hunter friends.

Journal Entry 3 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 10, 2007

Once I read this book myself, I am going to ring it for all the Dark Hunter fans

Participants:

Nikel27--->Germany/Int
CandyDarling--->Finland/int
toyjoy--->Singapore/Int (last, only this book)

Journal Entry 4 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Monday, December 10, 2007

sending to nikel27

enjoy

Edit Dec 12: sent by air today

Journal Entry 5 by nikel27 from -- Irgendwo / Somewhere --, Hessen Germany on Thursday, January 03, 2008

arrived safe at my house, 2 more BookRings before I can start here.

update:
Great read, thanks for sharing with me.

Journal Entry 6 by nikel27 at Post Office in Book Ring, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 31, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (2/4/2008 UTC) at Post Office in Book Ring, Ginsheim -- Controlled Releases

EnJoy the book as I did.

Journal Entry 7 by wingCandyDarlingwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, February 28, 2008

Got this in the mail today, thank you! Damn, Sherrilyn Kenyon warns that the holiday story spoils her newest Dark-Hunter book, Devil May Cry

Journal Entry 8 by wingCandyDarlingwing from Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have now read the main story, about Aidan and Leta. It was refreshing to see a female goddess with a mortal man for a change, as I think it's always been the other way around in previous books. I liked how both main characters worked through their anger during the book, and how they came to the conclusion that hanging on to jealousy and bitterness will only destroy your own life. On the other hand, as most of the story was about Aidan and Leta talking about pain, it wasn't the most exciting story possible... Upon The Midnight Clear was an okay novella, and I'm looking forward to reading more full length books by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Journal Entry 9 by wingCandyDarlingwing at OBCZ Columbus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, April 06, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/5/2018 UTC) at OBCZ Columbus in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Released the book in the BookCrossing shelf at the café Marian Konditoria at the shopping centre Columbus in Vuosaari.

-----------------------------------------

If you're reading this, you've caught a book! Congratulations, and welcome to BookCrossing. You've come to a friendly place. Hope you enjoy the book, and the free no-spam website. Please make a short note to let me know what you thought of the book, then feel free to keep it or set it free to continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, you'll be able to see where the book goes on its travels!

Happy Reading!

-----------------------------------------

Onneksi olkoon, olet löytänyt BookCrossing-kirjan!

Olisi mukava tietää, mistä löysit kirjan, ja jos päätät lukea sen, olisi kiva kuulla, mitä pidit kirjasta. Sitten voitkin joko pitää sen omassa hyllyssäsi tai laittaa maailmalle uutta lukijaa etsimään ja ilahduttamaan. Jos päätät liittyä BookCrossing-sivustolle, pääset myös itse seuraamaan kirjan matkaa ja lukemaan uusien lukijoiden ajatuksia tästä kirjasta.

Hyviä lukuhetkiä!

P.S. Tervetuloa suomenkieliselle keskustelufoorumille

Journal Entry 10 by kirjakko at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Picked up this oldie form OBCZ-Columbus today. Not at all my kind of book, but there is a meet-up at the end of the week, will put it on offer there.

Journal Entry 11 by kirjakko at Cafe Jugend in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, April 12, 2018

Released 6 mos ago (4/15/2018 UTC) at Cafe Jugend in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

On offer at a meet-up.

Journal Entry 12 by -solaria- at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Saturday, May 19, 2018

I got the book via Tarya, who brought it to Turku and asked it to be released at Finncon (which will be held in Turku) in July. I will do so. :-)

Journal Entry 13 by -solaria- at Finncon in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Friday, July 13, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (7/14/2018 UTC) at Finncon in Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland

The book will be released onto the BC table in Finncon at the university of Turku. Happy reading!

2018.finncon.org

Journal Entry 14 by Tengerseel at Turku, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, July 16, 2018

Caught the book on the Bookcrossing table at Finncon. Quite an interesting cover picture. I'm looking forward to reading this book.