corner corner Doc Sidhe

Doc Sidhe
by Aaron Allston | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by ThanksMom of Coolidge, Arizona USA on Thursday, March 06, 2003

status (set by notbob): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ThanksMom from Coolidge, Arizona USA on Thursday, March 06, 2003

Hoping Allston will write a follow-up to these two Sidhe books. On an email list he told me he wants to! Parallel universe story with real good characters, another fantasy without iron development.

Journal Entry 2 by ThanksMom from Coolidge, Arizona USA on Saturday, March 08, 2003

sending this as a very random act to gabshere just because I think he will like it. If not, I trust he'll find a good way to release it into the wild.

Journal Entry 3 by gabshere from Rison, Arkansas USA on Saturday, April 05, 2003

Received this book from Thanksmom, Thanks i'll place it on the TBR pile . Thanks again for the book

Journal Entry 4 by gabshere at Kayters' Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Box #1 in KAYTERS, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Released on Tuesday, July 29, 2003 at Kayters' Sci-Fi/Fantasy Book Box #1 in KAYTERS, postal release USA.

This book is joining the Sci/Fi BookBox :o) hope it finds a good home

Journal Entry 5 by notbob from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 16, 2003

This looks silly enough to be good. :)

Journal Entry 6 by notbob from Omaha, Nebraska USA on Saturday, December 03, 2005

The bad guys could have been a little badder, but overall this was a very fun read. I like that the author managed to squeeze in a lot of elf mythology without making it typical fantasy book about elves. I'm not sure if they even used the word elf at all, except for on the back cover.

Journal Entry 7 by notbob at 13th Street Coffee - 13th and Jackson St. in Omaha, Nebraska USA on Monday, December 26, 2005

Released 8 yrs ago (12/26/2005 UTC) at 13th Street Coffee - 13th and Jackson St. in Omaha, Nebraska USA

In the crossing zone bin