corner corner Letters to the Editor: Two Hundred Years in the Life of an American Town

Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, April 10, 2009

If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 20, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/22/2010 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! a surprise RABCK to nancynova. You made a comment on this book and I thought you might like it. If you want to read it, great. If not, release it anyway you would like. Enjoy, my friend.

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Thank you! Looks like a good read! [stashing on the "special" tbr pile for this size book]

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 22, 2015

Pulled because it's a bedtime type read of short stories (or in this case, short snippets from the local newspapers). What a delightful read so far, from a Pennsylvania town!

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, November 27, 2015

rabck from booklady331; interesting coverage of 200+ years of folks writing - as the title says - letters to the editors of these small town newspapers. Interesting to see what changed….and what didn't

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, November 28, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (11/28/2015 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

Released for the 3 every week, KTM and the THE release challenges

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!