corner corner Double Cross

Double Cross
by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by TBlack44 of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

status (set by Southernfryed): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Wednesday, November 14, 2007

YAY...I bought this from WalMArt on the way home from work last night. The book I am currently reading is 2 books in 1, so when I finish the first one, I will read this and then go back to the second book of the current one I am reading! Yes I am rambling since I am very excited to read this book!! YIPPEE!!

Journal Entry 2 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Saturday, November 24, 2007

HOLY COW!! I could not put this book down!! Every minute I had free to read, I did! This will knock your socks off!!!

Journal Entry 3 by TBlack44 at Postal Release in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Released 6 yrs ago (1/15/2008 UTC) at Postal Release in Postal release, Postal Release -- Controlled Releases

This books is off to southernfryed as a RABCK. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did!

Journal Entry 4 by Southernfryed from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, January 18, 2008

This book arrived today and my hubby and I both look forward to reading it. He is further along in the series than me which means he will read it first (Darn!) Thanks for sharing.

12/06/08
I'm not sure what to say about this book without giving anything away. While I found it a very interesting read, I was quite disappointed with the ending. My sister, husband and I have all read this book now and I will either trade it or wild release it soon.

Journal Entry 5 by Southernfryed at Dr. Paysinger in Columbia, South Carolina USA on Friday, January 23, 2009

Released 5 yrs ago (1/23/2009 UTC) at Dr. Paysinger in Columbia, South Carolina USA

I have an appointment at 2:30pm and will leave this book in the waiting area.