corner corner Partial Eclipse

Partial Eclipse
by Lesley Glaister | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/7/2007

status (set by tomwaites): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Woo Hoo!!! picked up another Lesley Glaister from a library sale....can't wait to read it ( but will probably have to!)

(different cover to the one shown)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 05, 2009

Jennifer is in solitary confinement. Through the world of memory and imagination she lives in, two stories emerge; her romantic relationship with a jazz musician and the link this has with her imprisonment, and the experiences she imagines her ancestor has whilst bound for Botany Bay.

To read & release as part of the ULTIMATE CHALLENGE (themed read & release for September "THE SOLAR SYSTEM" & reduce Mt TBR Challenge

watch this space for a review.

EDIT: released without reading (September 2009)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Memorial shelter in Kippford, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 18, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (9/17/2009 UTC) at Memorial shelter in Kippford, Scotland United Kingdom

left on one of the seats

Released as part of the 2009 ULTIMATE CHALLENGE - - themed "SOLAR SYSTEM" release for September

To the finder of this book...Welcome to BookCrossing!

Not only have you found a free book (which I hope you'll enjoy!) but you've also found a whole community of booklovers who love to share their books not just with each other but with the world in general.

Please make a short journal entry to let us know the book is in safe hands & where you found it. This will keep it's unique history up to date & we can all follow it's travels around the bookloving world. When you've read it, feel free to pass it to someone else who'll enjoy it.

If finding this book makes you consider joining BookCrossing, could I ask you to consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - then I know I'm successfully spreading the Bookcrossing word!

Thank you....& enjoy the book!

EDITED 14th October 2009
Thanks for taking the time to journal this book AnonymousFinder. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

am being a little slow reading this so be patient. I found it in a bus shelter on the estuary at kippford where we have a caravan and visit regularly. I live in York so will leave the book somewhere there when I have finished it. What an excellent idea! Our book has a different cove to that shown by the way.

CAUGHT IN KIPPFORD DUMFRIES AND GALLOWAY SCOTLAND

Journal Entry 5 by tomwaites on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grim book but excellently written. Found in a bus shelter on the estuary at Kippford. I am going to India on Sunday, I am going to leave it there.