corner corner Chocolat

Chocolat
by Joanne Harris | Women's Fiction
Registered by jorja89 of Gosford, New South Wales Australia on 12/22/2007

status (set by Sphinx19): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by jorja89 from Gosford, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, December 22, 2007

Journal Entry 2 by sbutler25 from Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, December 22, 2007

To be added to the pile of TBR's...

Journal Entry 3 by sbutler25 from Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Friday, January 11, 2008

Finally finished this one, good read, few twists, few hidden messages, was thoroughly enjoyed. Can't find the book on anyone's wish list who I can do a RABCK for, so have pm'd davitraka 12.1.08 for contact address.

Journal Entry 4 by sbutler25 from Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Found this one upon my desk under some papers not wanting to be filed, realised I'm waiting for a bookcrosser to get back to me with an address to send it on. Have followed this up again - 26.2.08.

Journal Entry 5 by sbutler25 from Kincumber, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

No reply so checked in with Dawni who is happy to have one of her wish list wishes fulfilled. Posted on to Dawni today (5.3.08). Happy reading Dawni!!

Journal Entry 6 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Received... thank you so much for sharing this wish list book with me! I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

Journal Entry 7 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Friday, April 11, 2008

I enjoyed this... thanks for sharing! Now I need to see the movie. :)

I'll be taking this to share at our next BookCrossing meet - if it's not claimed, I'll release it elsewhere.

Journal Entry 8 by dawni from Windsor, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'll be taking this to tomorrow evening's BookCrossing meet... if it's not claimed, I'll hang on to it for a future release.

Journal Entry 9 by Sphinx19 from Victoria, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, August 30, 2008

This was a lovely book. Part fairy tale part smalltown tale. I understand Hillwalker's impassioned defense of it. I too must see the movie.