corner corner Knotted

Knotted
by Louette Harding | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 10/28/2007

status (set by katybean): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 28, 2007

According to the cover this is...

..a story for everone who has tied the knot or tied themselves in knots over the strange enduring appeal of a lifelong bond.
Sassy, comic fiction with a silent scream.

(ex-library book)

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, June 07, 2008

Reserved for the SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE CHALLENGE, unless someone requests it :o)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Newportcoffee-1 OBCZ in Newport, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, September 01, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (9/8/2008 UTC) at Newportcoffee-1 OBCZ in Newport, Wales United Kingdom

SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE RELEASE CHALLENGE (#5)

If you're reading this then you've found a travelling book!

Please take a minute to make a quick journal entry to say how you got this book.

Maybe you found it, maybe someone passed it onto you or maybe it found it's way to a charity shop & you bought it....however it came to you, we'd love to know!

Once you've read it you can come back & tell us what you thought of it - & don't forget it won't cost you anything & your privacy is guaranteed.

If you decide to join in the fun at bookcrossing, would you consider putting me, Plum-crazy as your referring member.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Ladkyis from Newport, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

sent for the OBCZ but has detoured to me because it looks kind of interesting

Journal Entry 5 by Ladkyis at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Released 8 yrs ago (3/5/2009 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Sending to Katybean as part of the 'One Word' swap on BCuk extra

Journal Entry 6 by katybean from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 14, 2009

Many thanks Ladkyis, this arrived safely this morning :o) Another to add to my TBR mountain LOL!! Will let you know what I thought of it when I get to it :o)

Katybean

Journal Entry 7 by katybean at -- Aylesbury town centre in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (8/24/2014 UTC) at -- Aylesbury town centre in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Will leave somewhere in town today.