corner corner Beyond Eden

Beyond Eden
by Catherine Coulter | Romance
Registered by mom-oyster of Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on 10/28/2007

status (set by JJBooks): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by mom-oyster from Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, October 28, 2007

Journal Entry 2 by mom-oyster at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Releasing this book at the Kensington Day of the Book street festival.

Hello! So glad you found this book. If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! I hope you'll leave a journal entry. You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing (it's free!).

Journal Entry 3 by mom-oyster at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, April 30, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (5/19/2012 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I missed the Day of the Book Festival in Kensington so I'm releasing this book at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmelydiawing at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 26, 2012

This was left over at the end of the Gaithersburg Book Festival. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingmelydiawing at Ox Hill Battlefield Park in Fairfax, Virginia USA on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (8/12/2012 UTC) at Ox Hill Battlefield Park in Fairfax, Virginia USA

Left on a bench.

Journal Entry 6 by JJBooks at Fairfax, Virginia USA on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My boyfriend was walking through Ox Hill Park and found this book sitting on a bench all by its lonesome. He picked it up and brought it home and gave it to me to read. I will enjoy the book then release it to the wild for another leg of its journey.