corner corner The Silence of the Lambs

The Silence of the Lambs
by Thomas Harris | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingReijsjewing of Schaijk, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 10/24/2007

status (set by chanson-triste): reserved

Journal Entry 1 by wingReijsjewing from Schaijk, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Wednesday, October 24, 2007

This is an old copy, and I´m sure the book has been read. However, not by me, and I´m not planning to do so. So it´s better the book is available for someone else.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReijsjewing at Amsterdam Wereldboekenmarkt in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, April 26, 2008

Released 9 yrs ago (5/18/2008 UTC) at Amsterdam Wereldboekenmarkt in Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Dit boek is te vinden in de stand van de bookcrossingkraam
op het Zuiderkerkhof.

Journal Entry 3 by Linniepinnie from Amsterdam, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 21, 2008

This book was left after the World Book market in Amsterdam.
It will be taken to a meeting, released in the wild or it will be brought to a OBCZ.

Journal Entry 4 by koekiebak from Tilburg, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Monday, June 23, 2008

At the end of the splendid meeting in Castricum yesterday, I took this book from the 'left-overs' on the table, to release it on our holiday in England this summer...

I've seen the movie, which I found quite thrilling! I'm not gonna reed this one though...

Journal Entry 5 by koekiebak at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 10, 2008

Released 8 yrs ago (7/10/2008 UTC) at somewhere... in -- wild released somewhere, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom

This book will be released somewhere near Cambridge during our summerholiday in the second half of july. It's one of the 60 books we'll bring along to "spread the words".

#55 in the TV/Movie Release Challenge 2008

Journal Entry 6 by chanson-triste from Davenport, Iowa USA on Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I found this sitting on a bus stop when I was visiting Cambridge for a summer program (or maybe I should spell it programme?) I've adored the movie version for a long time, so when I saw the book I decided to give it a read. While I think that the movie was a rare instance in which I preferred an adaption to the original work, I still enjoyed the book very much.

Anyways, I took the book back home to the States with me (read it on the plane, actually) and plan to release it in New York when we go visit later this year.